Re: saving private ryan is toooooooo violent, why you should go to hell!!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by chris co from cache.tmx.com.ni on July 26, 1998 at 20:00:33:

In Reply to: Re: saving private ryan is toooooooo violent, why should this be at the top of the oscar list posted by cari gastwirth on July 22, 1998 at 19:49:56:

: I AM NOT GOING TO SEE SAVING PRIVATE RYAN BECAUSE IT IS TOOOOOOOO VIOLENT AND I THINK THAT MATT DAMON AND HIS FRIEND BEN AFFLECK ARE TRYING TO GET ALL THE ATTENTION AWAY FROM LEONARDO DICAPRIO. BILLIONS OF GIRLS LOVE LEO. HE STOLE MILLIONS OF FANS HEARTS AWAY FROM HIS INCREDIBLE PERFOMANCE IN TITANIC (THE #1 MOVIE IN THIS PLANET) SAVING PRIVATE RYAN SUCKS AND MY GRANDPA WAS IN WWII AND I BELIEVE WHAT MY MOM SAYS. HE WAS PROTECTING HIS COUNTRY. BUT THE MOVIE SAVING PRIVATE RYAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REAL THING! I DONT THINK IT SHOULD GET AND NOMINATIONS FOR ANY KIND OF AWARD. THE MOVIE TITANIC CAPTURED PEOPLES HEARTS. SAVING PRIVATE RYAN IS GOING TO CAPTURE NIGHTMARES. DONT SEE IT IF YOU DONT WANT TO WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. FOR ONE THING MY ENTIRE FAMILY FROM DIFFERENT STATES AGREED NOT TO SEE SAVING PRIVATE RYAN!!
Re:I have 3 things to tell you dorthy nuber one saving privit ryan is a ture story about 4 borthers all 3 of them died and they got the only surviver out of there, nuber two how would you know so much about the moive if you haven't even seen it, and nuber three this is not a complaint site so go bug Leo GaYcapreo about your probles befor someone tracks you down and kills you Leo GaYcapreo and your family!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]