Re: I'm new here!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0130.cvx21-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on July 08, 2000 at 00:02:41:

In Reply to: I'm new here! posted by Indy on July 07, 2000 at 23:27:52:

: Hi everyone. I've been following this forum for quite some time. Since Raiders of the Lost Ark came out, it's been my favorite movie and I've been collecting the outfit and various other Indy pieces for years. I now have a complete outfit and love it. I've ordered a Raiders jacket from Peter Botwright at Wested leather before and I've worn it for a few years. It's the best jacket that I've ever owned and will probably wear one for these for the rest of my life. I strongly recommend this jacket for anyone!

: I also have a friend that likes the jacket Tom Cruise wears in M:I-2 and he has been bugging me to find out if Wested made it since it looks to be of the same style as the Raiders. I just read a post by Peter stating that Wested did make the jacket and my friend is thrilled to know that a reponsible place like Wested made it and not some pain in the butt hollywood movie desinger. Does anyone have any specs and or pictures on the M:I-2 jacket since my friend would love to buy one.

: Thanks a lot,
: Indy

: P.S.- Long Live Indy! Happy 101st!

Hi there! Just a few days after I received my Wested, Peter Botwright
emailed the photo of the M:I-2 jacket. Hope that helps. Fall Guy
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments: