Re: Saving Private Ryan and Mask of Zorro

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brandon Walker from pool1-70.max2.ahn.dialup.athens.net on July 27, 1998 at 10:17:35:

In Reply to: Re: Saving Private Ryan and Mask of Zorro posted by Michael on July 26, 1998 at 22:10:46:

: To all that have seen or heard of "Saving Private Ryan": I was quite upset as I looked up some of your messages and did not understand some of the topics... First: What does Leonardo DiCaprio have to do with it all and second, if you know that it will be bloody, don't watch it! Granted, I did not see the movie and am not aware of everything it deals with but as soon as I have a chance to watch it, I will be first in line! Leonardo DiCaprio is a fine actor, I give him that but what would impress me would be to see him with a Rifle in Hand, marching toward a "real" enemy. I would like to see what kind of figure he would make... I grew up around the Military and respect every single person that spots our uniform. Family and Friends have served in many conflicts and from the pictures and stories...Hell yeah! It's bloody and sick! Before you write, think about what you write. The movie may not be based on actual facts but lest we forget..There was a WWII and an Normandy Invasion at one time...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]