Good point! too bad they don't have your insight. [nm]

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by the Fiddler from cust-156-113.as02.bois.eli.net on July 11, 2000 at 19:49:28:

In Reply to: Re: I haven't watched much of it yet, but I'm already annoyed posted by mlgm on July 11, 2000 at 12:56:17:

: : Is it just me or is the redone voiceover by Corey Carrier really that terrible? They brought him in way too late to do it. His voice has changed in a big way. It just doesn't work for me.

: : --Micah

: I certainly would have preferred they popped up the money for Ford or Flanery. Both have stated their gratitude and friendship for Lucas, I can imagine they would have charged that much.

: Also, if they were determined to make another story with Corey, why not fill in some of the missing years between ten and sixteen? They could have set the story shortly after Mrs. Jones died and perhaps explain the distance between Indy and Henry, Sr. we see in the Flanery episodes.

: After in My First Adventure, Senior seems amused as much as anything by Junior, especially during the clearing the table, mummy making scene. After Indy is kidnapped, he's clearly distraught, and has to be almost physically restrained from joining the rescue attempt. Somewhere the distance and coldness slips into the relationship, and making a story with Indy at 12 or 13 could have explained it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]