Re: Indy 4 ideas and contemplations

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from JOBOB102-25.splitrock.net on July 12, 2000 at 00:34:05:

In Reply to: Indy 4 ideas and contemplations posted by Reggie on July 11, 2000 at 23:31:10:

Well I don't know about what time period it should be, but if Harry got a face lift, maybe dyed his hair, lots of makeup, I wonder if he could pull one off that happens before TOD, just an idea! But I do think think they ought to tcik with the regular idea and the adventure spirit. Contrary to whjat most other people want (having marion return) I actually would not like that... also some people want Indy to marry Marion in the upcoming film, actually I wouldn't want that either, because I've always pictured Indy as a guy who always stayed a batchelor. Introduce a new girl in each movie, as long as they are brunettes I'm happy :) but I wouldn't mind if they didn't have the nazis for once. I mean TOD was a nice change and also helped develop Indy's personality. Also, if in maybe twenty years they wanted to do another one that would be great because by then the public may be ready for someone else as the whip carrier, right now it absolutely MUST be Harrison Ford, I will except no one else, also I hope they don't screw Indy IV up (which McCallum may try to do) like having Indy's long lost twin??? okay yeah that would go over real well, or have indy die in the end, but they must make sure it sticks with the trilogy. I hope they still have the paramount logo fade out, and John Williams music, but still those are my mere thoughts.

---Kent

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]