Re: Young Indy film chronol

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Beowulf from FPARK-244-98.usae.bah.com on July 12, 2000 at 09:38:20:

In Reply to: Young Indy film chronol posted by Indiana Flynn on July 11, 2000 at 16:46:22:

: Ok, I'm lost. "My First Adventure" was clearly two episodes filmed quite sometime apart - and "Journey of Radiance" looked as if it was filmed after the "Egypt" segment of MFA. Please to enlighten ?

All of these new Young Indy movies are spliced together from the original TV eps (aside from the ones that were originally 2 hour episodes) wit the use of new footage filmed to bridge two unrelated TV eps. Lucas also shot a few entirely new segments, one of which was the Tangiers segment of My First Adventure. So My First Adventure contains the first Corey Carrier footage ever shot (in the Egypt segment) and the last (in the Tangiers segment). Journey of Radiance was made up of 2 episodes, "Benares" and "Peking" - "Peking" was shot as part of the first season of teh TV show (even though it aired in the 2nd) and "Benares" was shot during the second season. The TV episodes were not shot in chronological order (nor were they aired in order), so when they were spliced together into the new "movies" you have episodes that were shot at different times next to each other.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]