Just hit em with some real fine sandpaper ......

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dakota Ellison from spider-to061.proxy.aol.com on July 12, 2000 at 22:48:31:

In Reply to: Heading to San Fransico for some Aldens posted by Canadiana Jones on July 12, 2000 at 19:54:41:

: Well I just found out that I'll be stopping in San Fransico sometime next week. (Going down to LA on business on Friday.) Since the local dealer of Aldens seems clueless and doesn't even remember to call me back like he said he would, I think I'll be swinging by the Alden shop in San Fransico while I'm there. Hopefully they'll have my size in stock. From the pictures I've seen of them, they only really look good after recieving a good beating. Anyone have any idea on how to speed up the aging process on a pair of Aldens without having to wear them every day for a year or two?

: Canadiana Jones

just enough to take that high gloss out or go find a quarry to kick around in. I have worn practically no other shoe for almost a year now and I highly recommend them. They will really take a beating and just keep on gettin better. The Lexol conditioner works good on em too. I ordered mine from the Frisco shop on a Monday and Friday they were at my door, direct from the Alden factory.
Good luck,

Ellison

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: