Re: saving private ryan is toooooooo violent, why should this be at the top of the oscar list

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Raza from spc-isp-cal-uas-04-21.sprint.ca on July 27, 1998 at 20:03:14:

In Reply to: Re: saving private ryan is toooooooo violent, why should this be at the top of the oscar list posted by cari gastwirth on July 22, 1998 at 19:49:56:

Cari-As some other people said before, I pray to god that you are a pre adolescent child, and if not, stop watching MTV and listening to the Backstreet boys, just because YM or Cosmo for kids says that Leo DoCaprio is god, does not mean that any movie other than titianic is crap. Go see Private Ryan and keep your eyes open for the whole movie, I'll tell you one thing, you'll wish you had not said all these things you had said about this movie, Leo is a shitty actor, all he does are roles to bring little girls to watch. I pity you and the others who feel this way, it is amazing that I am an 18 year old telling you this, I really hope you are only 10 years old, when cooties are considered an STD.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]