The HJ is the way to go!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Valdez from cx540447-b.cv1.sdca.home.com on July 13, 2000 at 12:07:02:

In Reply to: Re: Indy's brim... posted by Canadiana Jones on July 13, 2000 at 05:17:07:

: Wow all these people with such sharp eyes for the hat. I've come to the conclusion that I'm apparantly extremely unobservant because they all look the same to me. Hell, I thought my Disney Indy hat was almost perfect! I'd love to see a to scale 2D diagram showing side, front, and top profiles of all the most popular Indy hats side by side to more easily gauge them. Course I suppose someone would need to own all the hats to compile such a chart.:-/ Oh well.
: Personally I plan to just get the Herbert Johnson and be satisfied that it's the closest to the real thing that one can possibly get.

: Canadiana Jones

A lot of people don't want to splurge for such an expensive hat, but the Herbert Johnson is THE way to go. Trust me! All I had to do was call one morning, ask for an Indy hat, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I just asked the guy to give me the look like in the movies and that was that. It came with the right ribbon, the right crown, everything! And one nice surprise was that I actually forgot to ask for the Raiders pinch, but they used it anyway.

Happy hat hunting,
Indy V

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: