Sorry man...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian K. from kbowen.xyplex.com on July 13, 2000 at 18:29:40:

In Reply to: Indy DVD posted by BRANDON on July 13, 2000 at 00:22:03:

: I haven't heard any news about the Indy movies being on DVD I'm sure
: there's been some news but I've missed it . Does anybody know if or when they will come out. ,,,,,''''

I've been checking DVDFile and The Digital Bits every day for different movies, including, of course, Indy....nary a word has come from good ol' George on the subject. Between SW2 and the SW DVD's, he's got his hands full, or so he'd say if we could talk to him. (I won't bother to say what I think of THAT excuse!)

more likely than not, I think we'll see Indy on DVD during the filming of Indy IV, because, of course, there will be more of a market for it when everyone's talkin' about Indy, plus it would fit in nicely from a marketing POV...DVD's are out a year or so, sales are tapering off from the frenzied pace when they first came out, and then WHOOSH, Indy IV hits theatres and another sales spike...

just my opinion....that makes it what? anywhere from 2002 to 2007 depending on whether I'm right and you talk to Ford Lucas or Spielberg about the project....regardless, it's best now to just sit back, relax, and not worry too much about the fact that Indy DVD's won't be coming to our local stores for quite some time....

Regads,
Brian K.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: