Fresh new opinion on Young Indy (possible spoiler contained)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Canadiana Jones from 216.232.56.26 on July 14, 2000 at 05:31:52:

Well I just finished watching the first Young Indy episode I've seen in years. My 3rd one ever. I actually really enjoyed it even though I thought I wouldn't. I finally got sick of watching my pan and scan/recorded off TV/quality horribly degraded copy of Raiders and gave into Lucas' engineering and bought the widescreen set of the Indy Trilogy.
It came with one episode of Young Indy. Eye of the Peacock I think it's called. Anyways I thoroughly enjoyed it and when it was over I was quite surprised at the span it covered. That was quite a bit of content. I guess the first couple of times I saw Young Indy I was expecting more like the films and was turned off of them when I discovered they weren't. They aren't but when you look at the Indy Saga as a whole, they fit quite nicely. I realized Young Indy has a lot in common with Herge's Tin tin. Except I don't think Tin tin was ever involved in as much violence. So I guess I'll give Young Indy another shot and watch them whenever they present themselves to me.
I guess I'll start paying attention to Young Indy related posts now too. Now what I want to know is, who was that cute as hell English girl that was also hunting for the diamond but got shot on the pirate ship? I'm in love.:-)

Canadiana Jones

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]