Re: The truth comes out...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from JOBOB102-06.splitrock.net on July 14, 2000 at 13:53:50:

In Reply to: The truth comes out... posted by the Fiddler on July 14, 2000 at 10:04:32:

: : Well I just finished watching the first Young Indy episode I've seen in years. My 3rd one ever. I actually really enjoyed it even though I thought I wouldn't. I finally got sick of watching my pan and scan/recorded off TV/quality horribly degraded copy of Raiders and gave into Lucas' engineering and bought the widescreen set of the Indy Trilogy.
: : It came with one episode of Young Indy. Eye of the Peacock I think it's called. Anyways I thoroughly enjoyed it and when it was over I was quite surprised at the span it covered. That was quite a bit of content. I guess the first couple of times I saw Young Indy I was expecting more like the films and was turned off of them when I discovered they weren't. They aren't but when you look at the Indy Saga as a whole, they fit quite nicely. I realized Young Indy has a lot in common with Herge's Tin tin. Except I don't think Tin tin was ever involved in as much violence. So I guess I'll give Young Indy another shot and watch them whenever they present themselves to me.
: : I guess I'll start paying attention to Young Indy related posts now too. Now what I want to know is, who was that cute as hell English girl that was also hunting for the diamond but got shot on the pirate ship? I'm in love.:-)

: : Canadiana Jones

:
: So the truth comes out. Realy he was just so enchanted by the female lead that he couldn't help but enjoy the film (which was good). =)

: Right Canadiana?

: J/K

: --the Fiddler

Um, that's sort of the same thing that happened to me :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]