Re: Hmmm... never saw Point Break..

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Donovan from ip253.hackensack3.nj.pub-ip.psi.net on July 15, 2000 at 23:00:03:

In Reply to: Hmmm... never saw Point Break.. posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert on July 15, 2000 at 22:04:18:

Brett - Point Break bears the distinction of being both Swayze and Keanu Reeves' second best films.

If you could recast the IJ films with RHCPs in the main parts, who would play what? How about Chad Whosis as Belloq? John Frusciante as Jock? How about Dave Navarro as Mola Ram?

Hey, I thought of another suitable actor to play Indiana in the 4th movie, it's a long shot but how about Harrison Ford?

: : Hey, and I can't believe you forgot the Chili Pepper's finest moment on the silver screen - Flea's OK but who could forget Anthony Kiedis as a surf gang thug in Point Break (incidentally also Patrick Swayze's finest moment, well after Roadhouse, I guess)

: Well, I have seen portions of Point Break here and there when I was 10, but I wasn't a Chili Peppers fan back then so I wouldn't have spotted Anthony if I saw him.

: But come on, ya gotta admit, Flea in the Back to the Future movies kicked ass and he kicked ass once again in The Chase (and he was playing opposite Anthony Kiedis, too, and he also rocked in that movie).

: Hmmm... ever wonder if there was some sort of strange time warp or whatever and all of a sudden Harrison Ford switched places with Anthony Kiedis. That would produce some hilarious results for Indy and all of Harrison's movies not to mention hilarious and frightening results for the Chili Peppers music. :)

: Oh man... what the hell am I on?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]