Re: Please help- question re :T.O.D

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Shorty from 196-28-48-98.prtc.net on July 17, 2000 at 08:54:43:

In Reply to: Please help- question re :T.O.D posted by Gab on July 17, 2000 at 07:25:17:

:
: Hi,

: I'm new at this, but theres been a question I've always wondered and thought I'd come here for help.

: In the Temple of doom episode where Indy drinks the blood and is left in the room, he starts laughing, then comes out like a zombie! Was he pretending the whole time and only stopped when Short-round came in? Or was he actually a 'zombie' until short-round hits him with the fire?

: I've wondered this ever since I saw this episode! What do you think?

: (Personally I thought he was pretending when he laughed, but I'm not so sure.)

No,he's not pretending,he's under the spell the "Black Sleep Of Kali" he can only be turned back if he gets burned(same as the Maha Rajah,he gets burned and he suddenly snaps out of it.)also he couldn't have been pretending because indy wouldn't hit shorty,he's a child and Indy doesnt hit children(he knows whats wrong,thats also why he hit the Thugee with the rock.) Indy loves children(if he didn't he would've left shorty alone in Shanghai.)he wouldn't hurt them,even if it was part of a plan.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]