Oh, well you should have made that point clear in the first place. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ice Tray from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net on July 17, 2000 at 16:28:52:

In Reply to: Re: Where's your taste? (And maturity) posted by Indiana Shorty on July 16, 2000 at 02:44:17:

: : : : ...that Dennis Quiad looks eerily similar to Mr. Ford. I'd want him to be the next Indy.

: : : : Till then.

: : : :
: : : : ---Indiana Jerico

: : : They both suck,i dont like neither of them.

: : (sarcasm begins)Great. Wow. Your convincing argument as to why Russell Crowe and Dennis Quaid wins me over immediately. I wish you could teach me how to make such convincing and thought-provoking discussions. (sarcasm ends)

: : If you had any taste whatsoever in movies, and bothered to watch "L.A. Confidential", "The Insider" or "Gladiator" you would know that Crowe does not "suck" and is probably a name you'll hear billed in front of future films that will retain the same quality as the three listed previously.

: I'm not saying he doesnt suck at his movies,i'm saying they both suck as Indy(they wouldnt fit,to play the character.) i saw "L.A. Confidential","Gladiator" and "The Insider" and i tought he was brilliant in them.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]