"Await his reply"----LOL

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gregg from unknown-46-4.chiron.com on July 18, 2000 at 15:37:02:

In Reply to: FYI - I've passed this along to Peter and await his reply (nm) posted by Patterson on July 18, 2000 at 13:03:21:

I'm glad to hear you keep Peter abreast of newfound details and possible improvements. It's great that he has such a devoted group of quality control jacket enthusiasts. Allows him to fine-tune his allegedly great product. At least in my opinion; he may regard it as a curse. Having said that, don't hold your breath. He owes me some long overdue answers re: goods for paid services. If he's busy enough to put off orders then I'm afraid he'll be too busy to consider feedback. You've been focusing on the LC design right, but you have to admit that there are some clear discrepancies with the Raider model? Maybe the strap width and its placement (inside seam, higher or lower) also affects the bulging out of the underarm pleats I've read about. Thoughts? Your observation re: the waferthin lambskin is also very interesting. Disheartening, but interesting. A probable outcome of "fan" orders has been the shift from functionality to appearance. The hopeful anticipation for my jacket has been turning into dread and regret. My long-awaited jacket is going to be nothing but a leather windbreaker.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]