Understood...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.94 on July 18, 2000 at 17:03:25:

In Reply to: "Await his reply"----LOL posted by Gregg on July 18, 2000 at 15:37:02:

As I’ve alluded to, I do in fact have issues with the Raiders jacket - more then the LC jacket. My issues are with the details: strap placement, collar configuration, the shape of the rings, depth and placement of the bi-swing pleat, yadda, yadda, yadda... I still believe Peter made the jackets for RotLA and LC. I’ve never been shy about my feelings with respect to ToD.

Your concern over your jacket is understandable. It will, however, be much more then a leather windbreaker. I've owned several Indy jackets. The Wested is still the best production jacket I've held in my hands. The reason for the inconsistencies evades me, quite honestly.

If I do not get a response from Peter, I'll call. I've personally spent over $1,000 with the man during the last year, so believe me when I say I understand. I also believe he will respond.

I will put together my list with respect to the Raiders jacket over the next few days.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: