Re: I ain't Dale...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from JOBOB104-05.splitrock.net on July 18, 2000 at 21:02:50:

In Reply to: I ain't Dale... posted by graml on July 18, 2000 at 20:53:41:

: But do you mind if I ask why you're carrying around a bullwhip for extended periods of time? Is this mandatory for that dream job you've been telling us about? On second thought, I'll just assume you are preparing for the situation that all Indyfans imagine will someday happen to them: some gorgeous dame will ask you to defend her from a bunch of gun-toting Nazis. And you'll crack a lopsided grin, reach down to your side and realize that your whip fell off your belt back in that Mexican restraunt, and the Nazis will wallop the tar out of you. No wait, that kind of stuff doesn't happen to Indy...
: -graml
: PS Just to be on the safe side, I'm going to start carrying around a roll of nickels for defense. Legal tender and deadly!
: PPS I've had too much sugar today, haven't I?

: : Whenever I put my whip in my whip hold if it stays there very long it seems like the thing unsnaps itself and my whip falls to the ground. Is this normal?

Hmm, that is a question one would ask when someone starts talking about carrying a bullwhip. Isn't it, but I think youv'e had too much sugar, I would still like to know why you though I was 57 years old???

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]