Re: Oh sure! Try to blame the Americans!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from JOBOB105-47.splitrock.net on July 19, 2000 at 22:13:27:

In Reply to: Oh sure! Try to blame the Americans! posted by graml on July 19, 2000 at 20:19:29:

: Some "Florida dude" in a pig's eye! That sounded like sour grapes from a Canadian! :) Anyhow, while I didn't like a few of those movies, none of them were as bad as Godzilla! But critics don't get paid if they actually like movies, and luckily, most people don't give a damn what most of them think. But a man's entitled to his opinion, I reckon.
: -graml

But still we don't always need to voice our opinion everywhere. Personally I NEVER read reviews, critics to me sem to have the lowest amount of taste I have seen, you'll know what I mean if you've seen the episode where that teacher talks about critis on Growing Pains. But how can someone not like TOD, while it wasn't my favorite of the three it did show a point in Indy's life which needed to be explained and was a well done movie except for willie, she was too loud and annoying. Oh well, like Graml said, everyone has their own opinion, even if it's a stupid one :). But sometimes I think critics are just a bunch of loud mouths getting paid for nothing.

"Four Thumbs Down(I have a friend who agrees)"
- THe Allard picks on critics magazine or something like they put on movie boxes ah forget it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]