Somebody call 911! Graml's got his tongue stuck in his cheek!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dakota Ellison from spider-wb083.proxy.aol.com on July 20, 2000 at 10:23:44:

In Reply to: Fresh Indy 4 rumors for the grist mill! posted by graml on July 20, 2000 at 07:32:26:

: Ahoy! As the latest thing seems to be up-to-the-minute news on the latest Indy installment, I thought I'd get in on the action. According to Hollywood insider Lance Beaumont (as reported in a well known trade paper that I don't even have to name, its so danged famous), "Indiana Jones 4 is a sure thing. Jim Belushi is thrilled that he's been offered the part of Indy's illegitimate cousin Earl, who will have a series of wacky misadventures while searching for a rare Pre-Columbian artifact or something." And according to the good folks at CNN (only 50% of the stuff they say is made up! I like them odds!), Pauly Shore and the guy from the 7-Up commercials are on board to play the comically mismatched Nazi goons who threaten Indy at every turn. Also slated to appear is Donald Sutherland, who will be playing the reanimated corpse of Abner Ravenwood. Without the aid of make-up! And lastly, from the Mongolian wire service MRZ, reports indicate that George Lucas (who has called the character of Indiana Jones "my personal albatross") wants a "funky and youthful" approach to making Indy 4. Therefore, John Williams is out, the Goo Goo Dolls are in! Also, Indy will sport an earring, nosering and a tattoo of Darth Maul. And forget about the antiquated bullwhip and Webley. Indy's going to pack a switchblade and a Glock in the upcoming movie, tenatively entitled "Indiana Jones and the Mysterious Temple of the Gunguns"! Man, this movie is shaping up to be quite the epic. As you young folks would say, its going to be "da bomb". I hope you don't mean that in a literal sense....
: -graml
: PS All this stuff is true! I'd swear on my mother's grave. If she had one. Trust me...

Donald Sutherland as the Zombie of Ravenwood. What a hoot! That's a hard image to shake off.

Cheers!

Ellison

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: