Ummm... which cameo?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by One of the Lambert Brothers from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net on July 23, 2000 at 18:07:07:

In Reply to: Harrison Ford is Back! posted by Thuggee Bear on July 22, 2000 at 01:30:56:

: WLB is a definite improvement for Ford, and is one of his most entertaining films in years. I saw it tonight with a sold-out crowd, and they seemed to agree, as they were really into it.

: It was a good sign early on, when, in the first shot Ford pulls back and is wearing a Stones shirt. Seeing Indy and the Stones together was an epiphany of sorts! Not to be outdone, there is another cameo soon after that will no doubt please the Lambert Bros. (It did me.)

: Go see it with the warm feeling of knowing that he'll soon follow it with Indy 4.

Sorry to sound like an idiot, I saw the movie on opening night... and I don't know what cameo you're referring to. What, did E.T. suddenly appear during a scary scene when Brett freaked and jumped on my seat (which blocked my vision)?

Was Flea and extra?

"Yes, I do realize that that scene was very intense, but would you please remove your buttocks from my lap?"- A writer for the National Post (reviewing WLB)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]