Re: Adhesive sweat band pads for hats

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kenal0 from 204.233.248.66 on July 24, 2000 at 07:40:09:

In Reply to: Adhesive sweat band pads for hats posted by Reggie on July 22, 2000 at 23:47:58:

: I am going to buy a Indiana Miller this fall, but I thought it would be safe to get one size bigger then go to my local western store and buy the sweat band pads. The reason I wanted to get a size bigger is because my head is still growing. You are probably thinking, "Reggie you idiot, just wait until your freakin head stops swelling." Well, my mom will let me buy it so I should act now before she changes her mind later and I'd have to wait till I leave for college, and then buy one on a college student budget. If I later out grow it, I can take it and get it stretched a few sizes up. Now after beating around the bush, finaly here is my question(s): If I get the the adhesive sweat band pads, If I later fit the hat and then remove them, will it fade the sweat band? Will it remove or fade any gold lettering on the sweat band? Will it leave a sticky or tacky feel?

Use the felt pads. There is no adhesive and it will stay under the hatband fine. Take them out when your head grows. I doubt your head is going to grow a full size but good luck.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]