Re: Who would play Indy's son or daughter?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by beka from 336-ppp28.cqc.com on July 30, 1998 at 10:57:49:

In Reply to: Who would play Indy's son or daughter? posted by Tim Wilson on July 30, 1998 at 05:21:38:

personally i think that if indy has kids...they should be younger than the age of johnny depp. more like around the age of 11 or something. i do like johnny depp and everything but i think it would be more interesting if there was someone around the age of short round. maybe he/she could be extremely adventurous and always keep there father on his toes. i do like the idea of him having offspring in the next movie though.

beka

: Rumours strongly suggest we'll see some Indy offspring in Indy IV so who could play his son or daughter?

: Personally, I'd like to see Johnny Depp (who for my money is the most talented young actor working in Hollywood today now that River is sadly no longer with us) play his son, especially if he played the part like a young Henry Jones Snr (ie a bookworm, not an adventurer) much to the disappointment of his father. If his daughter was in the movie I can think of no one better than Jennifer Connelly, probably because I think she looks like a real-life Lara Croft (hey! maybe Lara Croft is Indy and Marion's love child!).

: Tim

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]