Re: This is to all the Indyfans with the David Morgan Whips, Wested Jackets, authentic Indy Fedoras, etc: I salute you

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gary from 157.22.206.240 on July 30, 1998 at 12:52:48:

In Reply to: This is to all the Indyfans with the David Morgan Whips, Wested Jackets, authentic Indy Fedoras, etc: I salute you posted by Indiana Jones on July 27, 1998 at 18:35:13:

: Yep. I salute you. You people that are dedicated enough to get the most authentic Indy merchandise, ie. Dave Morgan Indy-Cobra Whip, Wested Jackets, and Fedoras, are really, true Indyfans. I admire what you people go through to obtain Indiana Jones clothing, whips, and even the revolver, and how much care you put into them, putting a leather dressing on a whip or a jacket, or making the clothing look just the right shade of brown like most of Indy's wardrobe. I mean the Morgan Whips are $300-$500, the jackets are $500+, and so on. You people really love Indy (not me, but Harrison Ford's portrayal).

:
: Indy

I wonder if a collage professor that as a profession living in the 30's- 40's was never paid that much could affor all this custom equipment. I guess that is why he was always getting honorariums form a museum.
Gary

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]