Re: Saving Private Ryan and Mask of Zorro

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by J.J from fw3.intuit.com on July 30, 1998 at 12:54:44:

In Reply to: Saving Private Ryan and Mask of Zorro posted by Jawad on January 29, 1998 at 20:36:19:

: I have got pictures for Saving Private Ryan and The Mask of Zorro at my Steven Spielberg Page at "www.geocities.com/hollywood/studio/2615"
I read Cari's response to the movie and had to let go of the mouse and leave the room for awhile. With time comes wisdom, I hope she has enough time. Young lady, no one would expect you to see a movie you didn't like, but it is clear from your statement that "boys" are presently the only thing you care to enjoy, or experience. Too bad! This movie is for the thousands like yourself that have no understanding or idea of the sacrifices people made just so immature little girls like yourself can watch movies and gape at your favorite movie stars! Those soldiers didn't say, "tooooooooooooooo violent, I'm staying on board!", during the landings at Normandy! You may be too young at this point to appreciate an event like WWII, but someday I hope you will see the movie - your generation may find itself in its own war and have to do something other than watch Titanic! Freedom is expensive - ask the mothers of sons who paid your way!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]