Re: I'm gonna get the Indiana Miller. Any last moments of advise?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chahe Nabro from spider-wj024.proxy.aol.com on July 27, 2000 at 00:59:35:

In Reply to: I'm gonna get the Indiana Miller. Any last moments of advise? posted by Reggie on July 27, 2000 at 00:17:04:

Greetings Reggie- My name is Chahe Nabro. I occasionally write in the message board on Indyfan Forum. It has some really great information. I read your last post about you getting a Miller. If your interested, I am going to be selling two of them as soon as I get them back from the shop. One is size 7 and the other is 6 7/8. They were open crowned but shaped as the "Raiders" hat with dimensional cut brim. I have to make cut backs and sell a few of my possesions. I`m also selling a David Morgan Bushman which has been modified into the Raiders look. The miller hats have hardly been worn and they are truly wonderful hats. Very high quality. I`m waiting for them to get here which could be any day now and will be selling them for $100 each. If you are interested please let me know. If not, then its cool. I know what its like to get a brand new one for yourself. Well have a great day and what ever hat you get, wear it everyday! Your Indy friend- Chahe Nabro
P.S. Sorry to post this here but I couldn`t get your E-mail to work properly for me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]