WLB proves Ford is still Indy!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Thuggee Bear from host-216-78-21-124.cae.bellsouth.net on July 28, 2000 at 01:04:15:

In Reply to: Indy 4 and Indy in N64.... posted by Austin Powers on July 27, 2000 at 23:47:08:

Actually, What Lies Beneath confirmed (for me, anyway), that Ford still has what it takes to play Indy. I will explain.

There are really only two things he needs to play Indy: the grin and the voice. Watch the scene in WLB where Michelle Pfeiffer is sprawled out with a candle between her legs. She begins to laugh, and Ford (who thinks she is happy to see him) flashes her the EXACT same grin he gives Marion in the Nepal bar (when he thinks she is glad to see him).

Next, watch the dinner scene where Ford tells their friends that his wife is hearing voices. One of them asks, "Who do you think it is?" Ford's reply sounds EXACTLY like Indy: "I know exactly who it is."

What does all this prove?

1. Harrison Ford IS Indiana Jones. (There's nothing he can do about it.)

2. I was the only one who watched WLB from the point of view that it was Indy up there on the screen.

3. Some of you guys are gonna have a REALLY hard time when you hit 40 or 50, (and probably expect it).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]