Raiders question

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rocky from HRBGA010-0911.splitrock.net on July 29, 2000 at 09:38:16:

Hi guys. Just a quick question for everyone out there.

I don't get a chance to post too much. Usually I try to get information on Indiana Jones DVD's or release information and pass it along. But by the time I find it, get here to post it, I already find that it's been posted a couple of times already. You guys are good. But here's one for you, that's been bugging me for over 15 years.

I've seen Raiders more times than any other movie. It is my personal favorite. I've seen the making of it several times as well, and now that I've seen that I see some of the tricks they used in the movie. (Like the little trench underneath the truck. You get the idea)
I've also seen the little errors that always make it in a movie (although I still have yet to see the R2D2 and C3P0 on the wall. If I could just convince my wife on that 60" TV...)
But one thing I have never seen, and thought I would have by now is in the chase scene. When they do a close up on Belloq's car. When they show a close up on the people in the front seat, I always see these "things" attached to the windshield of the car. Now I always thought they were the camera's used to get the close ups of the people's faces that were used in the scene, but I never saw anyone mention it as a film flub, so I figured I was wrong and went on.
But now I can ask you all, what are those things attached to the windshield?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]