The mysterious objects are...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0193.cvx7-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on July 29, 2000 at 10:39:04:

In Reply to: Raiders question posted by Rocky on July 29, 2000 at 09:38:16:

: Hi guys. Just a quick question for everyone out there.

: I don't get a chance to post too much. Usually I try to get information on Indiana Jones DVD's or release information and pass it along. But by the time I find it, get here to post it, I already find that it's been posted a couple of times already. You guys are good. But here's one for you, that's been bugging me for over 15 years.

: I've seen Raiders more times than any other movie. It is my personal favorite. I've seen the making of it several times as well, and now that I've seen that I see some of the tricks they used in the movie. (Like the little trench underneath the truck. You get the idea)
: I've also seen the little errors that always make it in a movie (although I still have yet to see the R2D2 and C3P0 on the wall. If I could just convince my wife on that 60" TV...)
: But one thing I have never seen, and thought I would have by now is in the chase scene. When they do a close up on Belloq's car. When they show a close up on the people in the front seat, I always see these "things" attached to the windshield of the car. Now I always thought they were the camera's used to get the close ups of the people's faces that were used in the scene, but I never saw anyone mention it as a film flub, so I figured I was wrong and went on.
: But now I can ask you all, what are those things attached to the windshield?

Well, I'm sure you are seeing the the windshield wiper motors!
Fall Guy
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: