Paul Freeman/Pat Roach feature in Empire magazine

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Wilson from 195.93.193.2 on July 31, 1998 at 09:01:53:

I've mentioned before that I live in England so I'm not sure if EMPIRE film magazine is available in the States (although the magazine does have an US$ price on the cover). Anyway, the new issue (cover dated Sept 98) contains it's regular feature "Where are they now?" which each month features two actors/actresses who seem to have disappeared from the movie scene and prompted by readers' letters EMPIRE track them down and publish a brief "so what have you been up to lately" interview. Well, this month they have a "Raiders-special" because the two actors are Paul Freeman and Pat Roach.

It's rather a nice piece (split into two) and features a still of the "flying wing" fight that I've never seen published anywhere before. Hopefully you will be able to track a copy of the magazine down as I am unable to send it because I don't have access to a scanner but if anyone would like a copy of the magazine sending to them in America then just send me $7 to cover the cost of the magazine and postage along with your name and address to Tim Wilson, 3 Parkfield Crescent, Mirfield, West Yorkshire. WF14 9HQ. ENGLAND and I'll quite happily send you a copy. Just remember that the magazine is a monthly publication so if you don't write within the next two weeks you'll miss it.

Tim

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]