The bridge

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Canadiana Jones from eo0d41ogb37xj.bc.hsia.telus.net on August 01, 2000 at 19:59:43:

In Reply to: Re: "Go on go on! Get moving!"- Mola Ram posted by Reggie on August 01, 2000 at 17:36:18:

Yes the bridge is in Vancouver. The bridge is called the Capilano Suspension bridge.
Unfortunatly the people there are being a little unreasonable.
They've denied me permission to take a photo there. My request was
to be let in 10-15 minutes before they opened for the day to take a couple of pictures with no crowd on the bridge. They asked what the photo was for and I gave them the link to the contest page on Indygear.com
Now they've denied me stating insurance reasons and "we have people that want to do all kinds of strange things off and on the bridge"
Personally I don't see any difference between what i wanted to do on the bridge and what everyone else does on it all day long except that I didn't want other people in the photo. They must think I want to cut the bridge in half or something. (Retards) I even offered them $50 and they still said no. Fortunatly there's one other bridge I can still try. Wish me luck and pray for the god of stupidity to take a nap.

Canadiana Jones

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]