Whip it good!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from nwptn1UBR1-5-hfc-0251-d8d856c7.rdc1.va.coxatwork.com on August 02, 2000 at 14:56:20:

In Reply to: Got my whip! posted by Canadiana Jones on August 02, 2000 at 14:39:55:

Congrats on your new whip! A word of advice: wear boots when testing it out for the first time. Trust me on this one...
-graml

: I JUST got my whip delivered. That's the fastest anything I've ever ordered has been delivered (Not counting manufacturing time)
: Aside from the extras crackers and falls, he also threw in a tub of Pecards dressing. I was wondering where I could get some, and now don't have to worry about it for a while.
: The first thing I noticed about the whip was the light almost pinkish color to the whip. I was also surprised at how different Kangaroo leather smells over other leathers.
: I recall hearing various bits of info on whip maintanence and Q&As on whips in this forum but unfortunatly I didn't bookmark them at the time. Anyone have any links to David morgan whip info?
: Will adding the pecards help it achieve the dark brown color? Or does that only come with time?

: Canadiana Jones

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]