Re: Free Beer!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kenneth. from 212.120.136.146 on August 02, 2000 at 16:42:08:

In Reply to: Free Beer! posted by Patterson on August 02, 2000 at 15:58:56:

Intersting developments.Im curious however as to what are the "diagrams" that you received?Seems like Noel is a big fan of polaroids,he used them when I was at MBA as well:).That jacket is in terrible condition and it is hard and crispy as Noel has it hanging under plastic which is terrible for the leather.If memory serves one of the seams on the sleeves is ripped about 15 inches.It belongs in a museum!Keep me posted on any other developments,Regards, Kenneth.

: Now that I've managed to get you to open this post...

: I have received photographs (Polaroid’s) and diagrams from Noel Howard of the Raiders II (Temple of Doom) jacket he has in his shop. They are very interesting – I’m trying to get them scanned.

: Guess what – every detail but two says this is a Cooper. The ONLY differences are the zipper (on the left – European) and the rings on the side straps (square buckles vs. d-rings). This has to be a Cooper knock-off. I have an email and voicemail into David Hack to confirm the timing of Cooper’s acquisition of the license from Lucas films.

: Every detail right down to the size and shape of the pockets, the configuration of the side straps other than the buckle), and even the very short bi-swing pleat.

: Thoughts, or are you all tired of my jacket-related ranting? If so, I apologize. You may go ahead and buy the Disney jacket – I’m sure you’ll love it.

: Regards,

: Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: