Re: If you care about the jacket, please read...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0460.cvx21-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on August 02, 2000 at 23:39:13:

In Reply to: If you care about the jacket, please read... posted by Patterson on August 02, 2000 at 19:30:36:

This all is very interesting. I'd love to hear the full story with all the little details. Hmmm, although slight differences are no problem for me, I'm glad that I got the LC Wested!
Fall Guy

: I've confirmed the details and timing of the Cooper license with Lucas films. The Cooper family was in this from the beginning. They acquired the license following the popularity of Raiders after itfs initial release, and followed it through to Lucas films spinning-off Disneyfs jacket production to China. That's where it stands today.

: As far as I'm concerned, if you want a Last Crusade jacket, go to Wested. If you want a ToD jacket, go the US Wings. I don't think there exists a true replica of the original Raiders jacket. Hopefully the details of this can be documented.

: I'll have access to what is represented as an original jacket from Raiders this weekend. If I cannot take pictures, I'll at least make drawings and take notes. Depending upon the outcome of that, there appears to be a void just waiting for somebody to fill. I'll be only too happy to share what info I have with anybody who can put an acceptable product out there for the fan. You know how to reach me.

: patterson@indygear.com

: Regards,

: Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: