That scene was one of the reasons why I wanted to see WLB... spooky!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Stuntman from spider-tk073.proxy.aol.com on August 03, 2000 at 02:22:05:

In Reply to: Missing scene in What Lies Beneath? posted by Canadiana Jones on July 31, 2000 at 16:58:30:

: I recalled this morning that there was a scene in the trailer that wasn't in the movie.
: It seems sometimes that you can see a different cut of any given film depending on the city or theatre you are at. For example SW E1 had the 2 different endings with Darth Maul being split or not split,
: & X-men has a cut scene in some theatres where some dialog between Psyclops and Wolverine was omitted. (I saw it with the missing dialog intact in LA, but a friend who saw it here at home said that the scene seemed strange and described why. From his description I pointed out a bit of dialog he swears wasn't in the film but I know I saw/heard.
: Anyways... My point is....
: I'm wondering is did anyone see the scene in WLB where Michelle is looking at a photo of a window of a house and pointing out to Harrison the woman in the window? That scene was not in the movie I saw.

: Canadiana Jones

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]