Nothing so dramatic...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.91 on August 03, 2000 at 18:22:39:

In Reply to: FAO Patterson (regarding jacket) posted by Satipo on August 03, 2000 at 17:55:50:

First of all, everything I have is based upon years of work by Michaelson. He's the one who really deserves the credit for the direction I've taken with this. Recently, I began conversing with Brody as well. They really own this information - the framework is all theirs, I just filled in the details in my anal-retentive way.

Michaelson and Brody have been the sounding boards - I bounce something off of them and they either confirm what I'm saying or say, "Well, maybe you should look at this...” Really, I think the two of them have had the answer all along and were just waiting for me to come around. If nobody's noticed, I've been a pretty strong supporter of Peter in the past. Over time, both Michaelson and Brody have steered me towards looking closer and being more critical.

I've voiced my opinions and facts with Peter, and he has shown no interest in listening. I am disappointed. Again, Michaelson and Brody own this whole thing more then I do. I'd be happy to give what details I end up with to anybody who will make the jacket the right way.

Oh, well...

Regards,

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: