WW2 till '42, "F" in History 101 (NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michigan Smith from spider-tr022.proxy.aol.com on August 03, 2000 at 23:38:59:

In Reply to: Indy4 Plot Ideas posted by Just Another Fan on August 03, 2000 at 21:29:36:

: I've thought about what the possible plot of a 4th installment of Indiana Jones could be.
: I think most ppl would like to see Indy fight the Nazis again, and i think sean connery did a great job playing out Indys dad.
: Marion wouldnt be bad for a returning character.

: The movie gots to have a great plot, i am hoping they include another quest similar to Raiders or Last Crusade in searching for another Holy Item. But what could it be? Jesus Christ had a robe. I know WW2 lasted till 1942 or so and Hitler was very interested in Holy Items.

: It would be awesome if they could tie in Indys quest for another Holy Item and the End of WW2 in Berlin. Theres so much Steven and George could come up with there. In reality they have claimed to have found hitlers remains and the last days he was supposedly hiding in that bunker. Maybe in Indy4 they could have Indy take out Hitler, you never know, lol.

: Post your ideas on a plot please, id like to hear them.

: Cya

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]