Jackets, why'd it have to be jackets?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dr.Brody from spider-tl081.proxy.aol.com on August 04, 2000 at 13:11:39:

In Reply to: Thanks, but... posted by Michaelson on August 04, 2000 at 00:07:21:

: : First of all, everything I have is based upon years of work by Michaelson. He's the one who really deserves the credit for the direction I've taken with this. Recently, I began conversing with Brody as well. They really own this information - the framework is all theirs, I just filled in the details in my anal-retentive way.

: : Michaelson and Brody have been the sounding boards - I bounce something off of them and they either confirm what I'm saying or say, "Well, maybe you should look at this...” Really, I think the two of them have had the answer all along and were just waiting for me to come around. If nobody's noticed, I've been a pretty strong supporter of Peter in the past. Over time, both Michaelson and Brody have steered me towards looking closer and being more critical.

: : I've voiced my opinions and facts with Peter, and he has shown no interest in listening. I am disappointed. Again, Michaelson and Brody own this whole thing more then I do. I'd be happy to give what details I end up with to anybody who will make the jacket the right way.

: : Oh, well...

: : Regards,

: : Patterson

: I thank Patterson for the credit, but I've just been fielding these same questions from fans for years, participated in the debate, and have seen a great many discrepencies from one shot to the next in the movies and movie publications in my own primitive research. We haven't been able to view the film frame by frame as Patterson has been able to do until lately, as he has had digital equipment available to him that has allowed him to do this type detailed work, so I tip my fedora to him. I will have to give MUCH more credit to Dr. Brody, as he has made this claim for MANY years, and only recently has he been vendicated by this new technology that now supports his claims, specifically those being that there are definite differences from jacket to jacket and movie to movie. I STILL don't know if we'll EVER have the entire story, as the years continue to roll by, so many of the brain cells that contain the exact story tend to die off in those original participants. (grins) Either way, the door is still open in my opinion as to the jacket debate and their origins. Regards. Michaelson

:This is like trying to find the real story of what happened at the street fight in Tombstone, Arizona, near the O.K. Corral! You have different stories that conflict with the evidence. Dr.Brody

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]