The vintage treatment

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Azuma from h239.s103.ts.hinet.net on August 05, 2000 at 02:30:25:

In Reply to: Another question on the debate of the authenticity of the Indiana Jones jacket posted by Ravenwood on August 04, 2000 at 21:08:17:

Cooper has a good of vintage treatment skill, but I don't suggest you to get the pre-distress ones from them, since the color is by far from the movie. And if you look closely to the movies, you will find out that in Raiders, Indy's jacket is not really too distressed like they did in LC.

: There has been much talk as of late about who has the the most authentic patterns on the jacket. But, something that I have always wondered, is about the actuall color of the jacket. The Wested jacket currently sold color looks different to me than the jacket in the film. I know some say it's lighting, camera angles, etc. but I honestly feel that the color differs. My question is who's jacket is the most authentic in color. And is the Cooper jackets'vintage treatment give it a distressed look very close to the jacket worn in the movie. Any answers would be greatly appreiciated. Have a good weekend,
: Ravenwood

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]