I hadn't heard that...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-001vannewP256.dialsprint.net on August 06, 2000 at 08:31:14:

In Reply to: Pardon if this is old news, but Harrison Ford's a real-life hero now, too! posted by Indy Rangerphile on August 06, 2000 at 01:59:23:

I wonder if he had a John Williams CD blaring in the cockpit. That would've seemed fitting. :)
-graml
PS How many people can say they threw up in Harrison Ford's hat? Well...I can think of three...

: Just saw this on the Drudge Report....

: XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX SAT AUG 05 20:01:22 ET XXXXX

: Action hero Actor Harrison Ford flies chopper to rescue sick hiker off mountain

: Actor Harrison Ford engaged in some real-life heroics last week when he rescued an ailing hiker off an 11,106-foot mountain peak with his helicopter!

: The Idaho Falls Post Register reported: Sarah George, 20, of Idaho Falls and Megan Freeman, 22, of Rigby, were on a five-hour climb of Table Mountain last Monday when heat, altitude and dehydration left George sick and unable to take more than a couple steps at a time. She was in clear and present danger. Fortunately, another hiker called for help on his cell phone, and Harrison Ford was en route with his Bell 407 helicopter.

: Ford flew George to St. John's Hospital in Jackson. For most of the 10-minute ride, her stomach was calm. Then with about a minute to go, she lost it and threw up in a hat.

: "I can't believe I barfed in Harrison Ford's helicopter," she said.

: --------------

: I hope that hat wasn't THE hat...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: