I'm VERY happy with the Westeds.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cueball from 1Cust26.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on August 06, 2000 at 09:14:39:

In Reply to: For Pete's sake!! (Botwright that is) posted by Reggie on August 06, 2000 at 01:54:44:

And I think we're lucky he makes them available to us.

: Im probably going to start a huge forum fight like what happend a year ago. I keep seeing posts about the Wested and how screwed up it is. I think that we should be glad that Botwright sells these jackets at such a fine price. We should be glad he sells them at all. All this strap crap that is going on is crazy! If the straps were really on the outside of the flap, who cares? This jacket is still great! It's like a car. When a new model comes out, it might have problems and it may need safety re-calls etc. But then after a while, it will be alright. It will be better. I think that wested made improvemets to the jacket by moving the straps to the underside of the flaps. The straps will be more out of the way and it will be less likely to catch on somthing.(Like a nail sticking out of a wall!)
: If you realy did drag this thing under a truck, which strap configuration would last longer? The straps on top the flap, or straps under flap? Straps under of course!! Some people don't appreciate anything!!! For Pete's sake!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]