Re: Careful consumer

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Valdez from cx540447-b.cv1.sdca.home.com on August 06, 2000 at 13:17:13:

In Reply to: Careful consumer posted by West on August 05, 2000 at 23:30:38:

: When it comes to the hat I seem to be nuts over details, sorry if I'm bugging you. But, what exactly is both the HJ and the Peter bros made of and lined with? And what are the sweat bands inside the hat made of and are initials possible? How nice are each company to do business with? I've asked around and mostly heard good things from the original makers of the hat (HJ) and have considered them but after hearing about the Peter bros I'm not sure. Is the Peter bros better than HJ?

Personally I was very pleased and impressed with the service of Herbert Johnson. And not only did they make the original hat, but the hat you get looks just like it. I love it! Yes, you can get your initials on the sweatband. A very nice touch. The only thing I could possibly think of that differs from the movies is that the felt is the slightest bit of a darker shade. SLIGHTEST BIT. But a little time and a little use, and you'll see that you definitely have THE INDY HAT!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]