Re: A Vision of Things to Come

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Valdez from cx540447-b.cv1.sdca.home.com on August 07, 2000 at 00:50:57:

In Reply to: A Vision of Things to Come posted by Diane on August 06, 2000 at 16:20:33:

Sounds good to me. I had a pretty detailed dream a few weeks ago that I went to the movies and saw a trailer for Indy 4. I remember it was Sean Connery's voice telling some kind of old legend, meanwhile we see some slave-looking guy is thrown into some dark chamber and sealed up. Darkness. Then there's a bunch of desert landscape, then BOOM! Some big ass pyramids! On a nearby hill of dirt we see Henry Jones, writting away in his diary. The camera focuses on the dusty old page filled with words. He finishes his speech about whatever legend it was, then turns to his left...where he then finds that Junior has fallen asleep in the middle of his lecture. He smacks Indy with the diary and tells him to wake up or says something like "excuse me if my lectures bore you." or something funny and sarcastic like that. In the dream the whole theater laughed, and some began to clap and cheer now realizing that it was the Indy trailer. Meanwhile the beginning of the theme music builds up. Indy and Henry share a few more father-and-son lines and the screen goes black...
"Paramount Presents"...
"A LucasFilm Production"...
Then a quick shot of Indy and Henry taking off on horses...
"INDIANA JONES and the (-blank-)"

That's the part I hate. I have no idea what the title was other than that. But oh well. After that is when the main part of the fanfare starts and we see a bunch of action shots with Indy. In some kind of rainstorm, in a desert, kind of looked a lot like Last Crusade scenes. Anyway it goes through all the fanfare and I realized it was a dream. I think I almost woke up cheering; and also shouting for it to come true.

: As a fortune teller, I had a vision of the direct to video sequal
: "Indiana Jones and the Talking Statues" In my vision, I saw Indy with
: Marion in some ancient ruin battling talking statues. This is the next
: installment. I have never been wro

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: