Re: Goodbye...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from 209-162-48-6.thegrid.net on August 07, 2000 at 18:49:47:

In Reply to: Goodbye... posted by Patterson on August 07, 2000 at 17:15:33:

: In case some of you I've conversed with in the past do not see the post below - it's been fun!

: I'm finding a new distraction without the baggage this one seems to generate. Golf?

: Good luck and best wishes!

: -Patterson

Hope you don't quit completely Patterson. Your info on the jackets was great, info I had been curious about for a while. Mr. Botwrights reply seemed normal enough to me, so all the people who are worried about him not making jackets anymore are worried about nothing. Wested has withstood criticism in the past (over delivery times) I don't think this will hurt them now. It isn't even criticism anyway!

I know how you feel about the response you've gotten. Most people don't realize that all the true nutjobs are filling your e-mail box with ridiculous crap, and not posting their insanity on the forum for everyone to see. I've had that happen to me before, and it sucks. Don't let it get you down.

Or, as I've said before, start an Indygear forum (I love to beat an idea to death). That way all the people who hate the costume posts can just NOT go there (as if they couldn't do that here anyway). The people like you and me who love the details will be happy as can be, and those who can't stand to read about that stuff won't have to. This forum is great, don't get me wrong, but a specific topic would help cut down on the fruitcakes.

Anyway, hang out a while longer!

John D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: