Re: The final word (maybe)...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from 209-162-48-6.thegrid.net on August 08, 2000 at 00:24:45:

In Reply to: The final word (maybe)... posted by Patterson on August 07, 2000 at 22:11:40:

: Boy, the title kinda makes me sound arrogant, doesn't it? That comment is for the benefit of most of the emails I received that were a bit critical of my approach. Everyone has a right to his or her opinion.

: And for the guy from Anaheim who actually found out where I work and left the threatening message with our poor receptionist - well, you know who you are and I guess we've already talked about this directly, haven't we?

: Yes, it is just a jacket...

: I was not going to post here again, but Peter Botwright's reply to one of my emails has lead me to post at least this one time. Forgive me Peter for copying your words here, but I think they tell it all:

: "Dear [Patterson]

: I find it hard to believe what you have just stated [after recounting the message left with my receptionist]. Sitting here in England things like that just don't happen...

: I value your input and pursuit of correctness... Please do not be offended as you have my support in pursuit of perfection.

: Cheers

: Peter"

: So there you have it. Peter is apparently not offended by this whole thing, so why should any of you? Give the man some credit. If what I'm doing bothers you so much, then maybe YOU need another hobby.

: I'll get off my soapbox now. Thanks for letting me vent.

: Regards,

: Patterson

Somebody called you at work? Crazy. Just goes to show what kind of psychos are out there (and here). I hope you pursue the guy. AND keep us informed here! Or Indygear!! ;-)

Let him have it!,

John D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: