"...but that doesn't mean you have to like it."

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from 208.48.35.130 on August 08, 2000 at 14:18:06:

In Reply to: The "Patterson" situation posted by Michaelson on August 08, 2000 at 12:15:05:

: Like I said, at this moment I'm ashamed of us all, that we have allowed this to occur.

: To Patterson, I hope you'll reconsider, but if you don't, I completely understand, and you have my deepest respect, my thanks for all your past efforts on our behalf, and my Highest Regards.

: Michaelson

I just returned yesterday from a week's vacation and find out that because Patterson has uncovered some really interesting details about the jackets, some people have been sending threatening emails and even a phone message to Patterson, and Patterson has decided to leave IndyGear. I must say that I am outraged, disappointed, and shocked over this. Patterson hase done such a great job helping us all out. I must say that that the Australian Akubra I have thanks to his research is a really superb hat that I would have never found on my own. It just proves that "no good deed goes unpunished." Patterson, I hope for the sake of those of use who do sincerely appreciate your excellent efforts, that you'll reconsider and stick around.

Yours truly,
Abner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: