Appreciation for Patterson

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gregg from unknown-46-4.chiron.com on August 08, 2000 at 14:43:11:

In Reply to: The "Patterson" situation posted by Michaelson on August 08, 2000 at 12:15:05:

Thank you for all the questions you've fielded, and care for detail you put into all matters. I'm glad you're staying. Please continue as you have been. As long as you maintain your professionalism in representing Indyfans no one can complain. Much of the anger we've seen here is coming from their fear. They KNOW we have a good relationship with Indygear providers and do not want you to endanger it. Their approach to communicating their fear, however is inexcusable. If they aren't concerned with detail they just shouldn't continue reading your posts. Many more of us enjoy the scrutiny of your queries. You must never abandon these pursuits because a minority of posters throw tantrums and threats at you. Don't let their bullying affect change here in the forum. Your work is appreciated.
Because of you and others' attention to detail I have been able to read interesting ideas at work, and outfit myself with a great jacket and fedora to my own specifications. They were exactly what I wanted and asked for; that's detail for you. Thank you again.
Gregg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]