Re: Hey Patterson - Don't leave! Read this!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by nobody from h0050040e3135.ne.mediaone.net on August 08, 2000 at 15:33:43:

In Reply to: Hey Patterson - Don't leave! Read this! posted by Richiana on August 08, 2000 at 15:00:54:

Everyone here knows I don't have any interest in collecting costumes, or dressing up like our favorite movie character. And when I have voiced my opinions, I've been surprised that many people, (Michaelson for one) have been very respectful of my opinion. Sort of the "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it" approach. So, I feel the need to tell Patterson, **** them! If this hobby makes you happy, and it isn't hurting anyone, who the hell has the right to drive you from it? That pisses me off! I will lose all respect for you if you let some asshole dictate what you do as a hobby. As I said, I don't share your interest, but, Damnit, that's your business, and nobody elses.
: I know I'm pretty new to this whole thing, but I also know that the work you've done helping people to find the things they want has been incredible - I know I kinda slagged the jacket thing off a bit, but who's to say anyone is wrong?

: Patterson - If it wasn't for you and the guys at Indygear - I wouldn't be interested in getting the Jacket, Fedora or the rest of it, and I'm sure it's the same for a lot of other fans there. The guy who tracked you down at work...well, if he's got any of the sense that he was born with - he should know that we've all got the right to freedom of speach.

: Please don't let that one stupid individual stop you from enjoying what you do best, collecting the information! And as for all the other imature ppl out there - rise above them, there are a few of us out here that need ppl like you.

: FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT PATTERSON TO LEAVE - REPLY TO THIS, LETS SHOW THE MAN SOME REAL APPRECIATION!!!!!!

: Regards - Rich (The Guy from IndyWeb)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]