Re: Alittle late but,add my vote.Patterson come back dude!(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Shorty from 196-28-48-102.prtc.net on August 09, 2000 at 03:33:45:

In Reply to: Hey Patterson - Don't leave! Read this! posted by Richiana on August 08, 2000 at 15:00:54:

: I know I'm pretty new to this whole thing, but I also know that the work you've done helping people to find the things they want has been incredible - I know I kinda slagged the jacket thing off a bit, but who's to say anyone is wrong?

: Patterson - If it wasn't for you and the guys at Indygear - I wouldn't be interested in getting the Jacket, Fedora or the rest of it, and I'm sure it's the same for a lot of other fans there. The guy who tracked you down at work...well, if he's got any of the sense that he was born with - he should know that we've all got the right to freedom of speach.

: Please don't let that one stupid individual stop you from enjoying what you do best, collecting the information! And as for all the other imature ppl out there - rise above them, there are a few of us out here that need ppl like you.

: FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT PATTERSON TO LEAVE - REPLY TO THIS, LETS SHOW THE MAN SOME REAL APPRECIATION!!!!!!

: Regards - Rich (The Guy from IndyWeb)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]