Interview with Gear suppliers?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chahe Nabro from spider-tp031.proxy.aol.com on August 09, 2000 at 23:01:06:

Hey guys- I ordered a Petersbros fedora and (in Email) asked Joe Jr. if he would like to do an interview for the IndyGear. I`m not sure exactly what we could ask but I thought we could put together several questions and direct them to the individuals who are so kind to help us with our hobby when they really don`t have to. Something we could E-mail or fax them and they could answer at their own leisure as I`m sure they are all busy running their business. We could angle questions for each item and feature these guys websites or something. They really deserve alot of credit for putting up with us loonies!
:-) Especially with the trouble we put them through where they have to show up to "defend"themselves (the jacket/Peter incident).Let me know what you guys think and if you bother reading this, Patterson, I`m glad to hear your staying. I don`t deal with you much but you are always there to help with great info and I see you`ve helped others and contributed to the website making it what it is today!Have a great day buddy!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]